Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2
We enable healthcare facilities and healthcare IT vendors use EHR technology and improve patient care by adopting Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 program objectives. We increase the interoperability of healthcare information to successfully deliver better patient outcomes.
What is MU2?
The EHR/EMR (Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Record) Incentive Program is a fabulous opportunity for Healthcare organizations to make the most Meaningful Usage of technology and receive incentives from Government. This is applicable for all and sundry in the sector, for even Healthcare IT Vendors too.
Prescribed and promoted by U.S. Government, this Certification also helps us in establishing a universally understood language of Patient Care in the Healthcare Industry. This increases interoperability of Healthcare Information and lubricates the flow in the direction of achieving amazing results for the Patients.
Benefits of MU2
1. Patient engagement – Connect meaningfully with Patients
2. Uniformity – Transfer, share & integrate Patient Data
3. Cost-effective – Keep the Digital Information of Patients
4. Standard Methodolgy – Universal Language of Patient Data understood by all the entities in Healthcare
What Mesu does in MU1 and MU2
• We hand hold Healthcare facilities and Healthcare IT vendors to obtain Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2 Certification with the hands-on help of domain experts and developers.
• We will assist you with the end to end certification program, starting from scratch. We will help you to get complete certification.
Few key points in certification:
MU Stage 1 and 2 – Compliance to Regulations
All coding system compliances like ICD10, SNOMED, CVX, CPT HL7 etc.
Secure messaging using Direct protocol with XDR/XDM
Care summary exchange and data portability formats (CCDA etc)
Consolidated Lab Results using HL7 2-3-1 and 2-5-1
Create QRDA I and QRDA III format files and make sure it passes the Cypress tool test
Portal Enhancements for Interoperability
All Meaningful Use Measures & Calculations as per CQM